WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER MOVING YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE WITH SHOPIFY
Having an online store has never been so easy and it can be an amazing opportunity for your business to expand into a global marketplace.
Your customers expect to find you online, and if they don't, they may find it more convenient to buy from a competitor whom they can easily access online and purchase from anywhere in the world. Some consumers are even willing to pay more money to buy items online just for the convenience of having it delivered directly to their homes.
If you do not have an online store today, you are leaving money on the table and possibly missing out on potential customers who may value your product or service. Shopify is really easy to use, and it will give you all the tools you need to grow your online business. With practice, you will be able to expand your business into a global marketplace. Here are some of the advantages of using Shopify:
- Choose from over 70 different themes and a variety of styles and colors to customize your store to your liking, there are paid and free options.
- Shopify also supports over 100 external payment platforms. Shopify enables secure and fast payments.
- Manage your online store through your phone. You don't have to be on your computer to manage your store; you can do it easily from anywhere from the Shopify application.
- All Shopify themes are customizable, which means your customers will have a great online shopping experience, regardless of the device from which they visit your store.
- You get unlimited products and unlimited bandwidth with any Shopify plan you choose.
- Automatic emails are sent to help you recover abandoned shopping carts and increase the chances of closing the sale.
- Detailed reports are included. You can view all your financial reports that contain key information from your dashboard.
These are just a few of the features and benefits Shopify offers. The best way to see what this platform has to offer is to try it yourself!
If you have any questions about the platform, comment below and one of our experts will reach out. A lot of the staff at our agency used to work at Shopify and have extensive experience with the platform.
5 eCommerce trends to look out for in 2022Damiano Raveenthiran
5 Things You Can Do To Build A Better BusinessStartup Slang Inc.
3 REASONS TO CONSIDER SAME-DAY SHIPPING WITH SHIPPIEStartup Slang Inc.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO ACHIEVE EXPLOSIVE GROWTH ON SHOPIFY AS A FASHION BRANDStartup Slang Inc.